Cost per performance is dependent on travel distance from Queen's University Campus in Kingston, Ontario.
- 30 minutes travel or less: $200.00
- 30 minutes travel to 1 hour: $225.00
- 1 to 2 hours of travel: $275.00
If you are at least 1 hour away from Queen's Campus you may choose to organize with a school in the same performance area to have the Barefoot Players perform at both schools on the same day. Each school will then receive a 15% discount off of the cost of their performance.
A 15% discount will also be offered to schools that book two or more workshops in addition to a performance
Workshops can only be booked in conjunction with a performance.
- Making Music: 25 students or less: $75.00. More than 25 students: $95.00
- Drama Games: 25 students or less: $75.00. More than 25 students: $95.00
- Puppet Play: 25 students or less: $95.00. More than 25 students: $125.00
The Barefoot Players will be touring with another fun adaptation for young audiences, to venues within two hours of Kingston, Ontario throughout the 2018 summer season. Typical venues include parks, family days and festivals of all sorts. Stay tuned - the full summer schedule is coming soon.
Performances are geared towards children in the 4 to 12 year age range, though audiences of all ages are welcome!
Booking fees range from $200 to $275 depending on venue location.
Please contact The Barefoot Players at email@example.com to book your performance!