All appropriate fees will be presented to students by invoice, once registration is completed online. Various options are in place for payment of fees.
Registration fee - $40
This is payable at commencement of instruction for all students and is in effect between August 2020 - July 2021. It applies to any QCM offering and is payable once annually per family*, so students who participate in more than one activity or families with several musical members stand to benefit more. A reduced registration fee of $20 is offered for students who register for instruction in the Spring term onwards (April 21). *Family membership applies to a single household in which there is one financial contact person for spouses/partners and dependents taking classes through QCM.
Service charge - $4
This charge is applicable to each payment made after the first, and for lesson extensions.
Private Lesson fee - $65-70 / hour
The private lesson fee incorporates QCM costs and instructor fees. Fees can be pro-rated for students wishing to take lessons more or less than an hour in length.
Group class fees:
- Piano Club for Adults 1 - $550
- Piano Club for Adults 2 - $550
- Yamaha Junior Music Course 1 - $845
- Yamaha Junior Music Course 2 - $845
- Yamaha Junior Music Course 3 - $985
- Yamaha Junior Music Course 4 - $985
- Yamaha Junior Music Course 5 - $985
- Yamaha Young Musicians Course 1 - $845
HST: Courses offered by QCM are exempt from GST/HST.