Modern Drama at the Shaw Festival [DRAM 371]
August 15 - August 29, 2019
at the Shaw Festival in Niagara-On-The-Lake
Instructor: Grahame Renyk
Students will meet each afternoon (except Mondays) at the Festival, see 10 plays, study and read the plays being performed.
Interested students can sign up for this course here. Or click the QR code below. Please note that this is a "request list" only. This is NOT first come first serve. Students will be chosen from this list in February. Prereqs - third year or higher standing in a Drama concentration or permission of the Department. Priority is given to students in a Major concentration in third year.
• Classes take place in Niagara-On-The-Lake and run Tuesdays - Sunday
• Mondays are off. Attendance is mandatory throughout the two weeks
• DRAM 373 runs from 9am - noon each day (except Monday)
• DRAM 371 runs from 1pm - 4pm each day (except Monday)
Students read and see all the plays that are running at the Shaw Festival. You will meet many of the Festival company, including the Artistic Director, designers, actors etc.
If you have questions about this course please email them to us via info.DanSchool@queensu.ca
1) Regular tuition fees apply – paid through Queens. Registration starts in March. Students will be registered by the Dan School staff.
2) $545 paid to the Drama office by April 1, 2019 – cash or credit only. This fee covers travel to and from the Residence and the Festival. and show tickets.
3) Accommodation (about - $55 a night) is available at Niagara College Residences at a special discounted rate to students taking one or both of these courses. Students must book these rooms themselves. Group code for room bookings will be sent to registered students.
Scan QR code to register: