Queen's University Logo


Questions about MAPP?

Yes. You’re ‘grandfathered’ in to the STSC specialization and it won’t change unless you notify us that you’d like to switch into the new MAPP specialization.

Yes. If you switch from STSC to MAPP, ‘Media and Performance Production’ will appear on your degree certificate instead of ‘Stage and Screen.’ 

Follow instructions outlined here on the Arts & Science website or contact Undergraduate & Graduate Assistant, Stephanie.Wilson@queensu.ca

Yes. Going forward, there will no longer be STSC-coded courses, so the new MAPP-coded courses will count towards your specialization instead. 

See new program requirements document for course codes provided as a pdf on this page.

No, STSC-coded courses have been re-worked and re-coded as MAPP courses.